The CQD® Tactical Hand Grip was designed and tested to improve the operator/officer's weapons handling and marksmanship capabilities and since it is NOT made from plastic but rather formed from a single piece of aircraft-grade aluminum, it is virtually indestructible and will not break during hard use.
• Mounts easily on any weapon outfitted with a 1913 (Picatinny) Rail System
• Black, non-reflective, matte finish with logo
• Recessed section for electrical pressure/tape switch. Ambidextrous grip allowing pressure switch to be mounted on either side of the weapon
• Hollow, waterproof (o-ring sealed) handle quietly stores two spare 3-volt lithium batteries
• Ergonomic, non-slip design with smooth, contour surface allows for comfortable and secured grip in all field situations
• Dovetail, three-point construction with full planer mounting clamp for secure attachment
• Sturdy, one-piece, 6061 aluminum construction equipped with a drain hole in upper handle
• Handle's unique shape and construction help keep heat from rapid, sustained weapons fire away from the operator's hand
• Made in the USA
• Handle: Aircraft grade, 6061 aluminum
• Overall Length: 5 inches
• Overall Width: 1.12 inches
• Weight: 7 oz.
• Coating: Black boron carbide
• End Cap: Black oxide finish, utilized for limited hammering, striking, and pressure points