Operation Parts DUNS: 135054794
PO Box 52 CAGE Code: 3TNT5
Linden, MI 48451 USA
P: (810) 513-5093
F: (866) 796-5182
Operation Parts was established in early 2003 after having had enough of dealing with over-priced, non-stocking, slow to ship, and rude companies. We strive to do business the way it was meant to be done. We are AR15 enthusiasts, we personally test as many of our products as possible to insure that we are selling quality products that will deliver as promised. This testing also allows us to become very familiar with all aspects of the products, this allows us to answer any questions that you may have.
Our goal is to stock the hard to find items such as Knight's Armament (R.A.S.), Aimpoint optics and mounts while offering them significantly below retail. Give us a try, I know you will have an experience worth telling your friends about.
Here are a few comments from our customers (names withheld due to the potential nature of their jobs):
"I want to pass along my thanks for your help. I have traded with numerous other companies- some good, some not- but not one was as responsive to my inquiries as you have been, and none have come close to their fast shipping claims as you have yours.
I've literally had my orders at my door two days after I placed them. This never included any premium shipping options.
Keep up the good work
Service is not a statement, but a practice, and OP delivers in spades"
"My order arrived today and yesterday, and I would like to commend you for your customer service and speed. I am impressed with your business -- particularly the in-stock and out-of-stock indicators on your web site -- and shall continue to regard Operation Parts as a fine source."
"I recieved my GG&G rail today. Thanks for the excellent service and prompt delivery. A pleasure doing business with you. I'll use Operation Parts again."
"Outstanding service guys! Prompt and courteous"
"Thanks, I appreciate your help. You have been great to work with, and I will recomend you to all who ask!"
"thanks alot! you guys do have great service! i am highly recommending you to all my other buddies. so far my shooting team has bought 3 sets of KAC RAS2's
from you guys..."
"You guys are awesome! Received my RAS II in yesterdays mail. I wasn't expecting it until mid week or later. Very impressed with your service. ...Look forward to doing business with you in the future!"
"Thanks for the quick shipment."
" Transaction was quick and easy, and the package was delivered dead-on schedule."
"I'm very pleased with the service and I'll be sure to
tell my friends and co-workers to give you a ring for their tactical needs."
"Thank you for such a quick response to my email request. I would like to thank you and Operation Parts for sending out my order as quickly as you promised. I will definetly order from you guys again and recommend my friends to order from Operation Parts for AR-15 needs."
"It is a pleasure dealing with your company (as my
friends said it would be)."
More feedback from AR15.com forums HERE
If you still aren't convinced consider the following points:
- We constantly strive for and deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
- We try to estimate a shipping cost that is accurate, we don't have outrageous handling charges like some places.
- We accept payment by Visa/Mastercard/Discover/American Express, check, and postal money orders.
- There is never an extra fee for using a credit card.
- You can reach us by e-mail, phone, mail or fax.
- There is no extra charge for special orders.
- Orders for in stock parts are usually shipped the same day if placed by noon EST (M-F).
- Unused items can be returned for a refund, exchange, or store credit at customer expense up to 30 days from purchase as long as they are with the original packaging and in a resaleable condition. Determining that the parts are unused and resaleable is up to us.