IMPORTANT NOTICE: The GG&G Barrel Clamp makes contact with your barrel and the GG&G Magazine Tube Extension. This contact may damage/wear the finish on your barrel or mag tube during usage. We recommend using masking tape applied to the inside of the GG&G Barrel Clamp where it makes contact with the barrel. It is not advised to apply any tape to the inside of the barrel clamp that makes contact with the Mag Tube Extension. Since GG&G Inc. cannot control the installation of this product, GG&G will not be responsible for any wear, blemishes, marks or damage that may occur to your shotgun.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extensions:
The GG&G Mossberg 930 Magazine Extensions are easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. They attach easily without modification to the shotgun. These three shot Magazine Extensions use the factory follower.
Mossberg 930 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Mossberg 930 shotguns only.
- The three shot extension adds three additional rounds and protrudes approximately 2 3/4" beyond the barrel of an 18 1/2" model.
- IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the Mossberg 930 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Both magazine extension tubes are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Three Shot Length: 8.785"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!