Mossberg 930 Looped Rear Sling Attachment:
The Mossberg 930 Looped Rear Sling Attachment is designed, manufactured and tested to accommodate HK Style Snap Hooks or Mash Hooks in conventional dual point sling setups as well as single point sling set ups.
Mossberg 930 Rear Looped Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Installs easily with common hand tools.
- Accommodates slings with MASH or HK style hooks.
- Ambidextrous design for right or left hand shooters.
- The 930 Looped Sling Attachment can be used as a single point sling or a dual point sling attachment.
- When used as a Mossberg 930 Single Point Looped Sling Attachment, it allows the operator to mount the weapon on either the primary or offside shoulder. As a result, during dynamic entries it becomes easier to “cut the pie" at doorways and move around corners, whether they are on the right side or left side, without telegraphing the operator's position. In addition, slings attached to a single point mount work especially well when operators are deployed wearing body armor or are involved in breaching operations.
- All edges dehorned and smoothed for shooter's safety.
- Material: Precision machined from 7075 aircraft grade solid billet aluminum alloy.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Less than 1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!