IMPORTANT NOTE: Mossberg has increased the barrel diameter on some of the 930 model shotguns. Before you purchase this product, please measure your barrel's diameter or circumference at a place ½" in front of the forearm to determine what size sling attachment you will need. For reference, the large barrel diameter is .925" when measured with dial calipers and 3" in circumference when using a tape measure.
Mossberg 930 Front Sling Attachment:
The Mossberg 930 Front Sling Attachment is designed, manufactured and tested to accommodate HK Style Snap Hooks or Mash Hooks in combination with the GG&G Mossberg 930 Looped Rear Sling Attachment in a conventional dual point sling setup.
Mossberg 930 Front Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Compact & easy to install.
- The Mossberg 930 Front Sling Attachment solidly mounts behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- A ball bearing detent on the Front Sling Attachment has a built in floating hardened steel ball that aides in keeping the extended magazine tube from backing off under recoil.
- The 930 Front Sling Attachment provides the preferred front side sling mounting position for 1 1/4" slings.
- All edges have been de-horned and rounded for the shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough AS-35 Geneva steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!