GG&G M-LOK 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail
IMPORTANT NOTE: 3 Rail Slots
M-LOK 45 Degree Offset Accessory Rail Specifications:
- Low profile design.
- Easy installation.
- Provides three rail slots for the mounting of accessories to an M-LOK handguard.
- The M-LOK 45 Degree Offset Rail positions a light or small optic at either 11:00 or 1:00 o'clock positions.
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) configuration.
- All edges are smoothed, rounded and beveled for the shooter's safety.
- All attachment hardware is included.
- Material: Precision machined from solid billet 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Length: 1.7" long.
- Weight: 0.8 oz. with mounting hardware.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!