Aimpoint T-2 And H-2 Accucam Quick Detach Mount:
The Aimpoint Micro T-2 and H-2 scopes are great for tactical encounters--but they have a downside as they come from the factory--the factory mount is too low for an AR or M-16 application and it's not Quick Detach. GG&G has a super solution, the Aimpoint Accucam Quick Detach T-2 and H-2 Mount. The Aimpoint T-2/H-2 Scope easily and solidly installs onto the lightweight GG&G Aimpoint Accucam Quick Detach T-2 and H-2 Mount with four 3mm screws. The installation wrench is included in the kit.
Aimpoint T-2/H-2 Quick Detach Scope Mount Specifications:
- The GG&G Accucam QD Locking Lever System provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove the Aimpoint T-2 from the weapon. The scope can quickly be installed on a dovetail rail in seconds by rotating the Accucam Lever to the locked position. It can then be quickly removed by rotating the Accucam Cam Lever to the unlocked position.
- The ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag- proof.
- The patented Accucam QD design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
The Aimpoint T-2/H-2 scopes easily install onto the T-2 Mount with four 3mm screws. The installation wrench is included.
Designed to mount directly to the AR-15/M16 upper receiver’s dovetail. This location places the red dot just above the front sight post.
The Aimpoint T-2 Mount is low enough to allow "Absolute True Co-Witnessing" with back up iron sights like the GG&G A2 BUIS and MAD BUIS.
The T-2/H-1 Mount is manufactured from solid billet 6061 T-6 aluminum.
All aluminum parts are Type III hard coat anodized matte black per mil-spec.
- The Accucam Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from solid billet 4140 steel and manganese phosphated matte black per mil-spec.
- All edges of the Aimpoint mount and QD mechanism have been softened and rounded for the shooters comfort and safety.
- Weight: 4.5 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!