Daniel Defense DD4 RIS III Upper Receiver Group (23-191-20088-011)
The DD4™ RIII™ Upper Receiver Group is built around a 16 inch Cold Hammer Forged Government Profile barrel, a GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, and our mid-length gas system, known to have a smoother recoil impulse, which adds to this upper's accuracy by allowing for quick but precise rapid fire. It features a 12.5 inch lightweight RIS III rail—modeled after the revolutionary RIS II two-piece handguard developed for SOCOM—features M-LOK attachment for lighter weight while still offering M203 grenade-launcher attachment. All Daniel Defense complete upper receiver groups come standard with an M16 profile bolt carrier group.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 16" Government Profile, Mid-length Gas System, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Mid-length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: RIS III 12.5”, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, M-LOK Attachment, Flat Dark Earth Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- CHARGING HANDLE: GRIP-N-RIP Charging Handle, Body CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Handles & Latch CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Roll Pins, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Made in the USA!