TAPE SWITCH COMPATIBILITY: This LCSmk1G mount is designed for the Surefire ST07 Remote Tape Switch for Weapon lights (sold separately). The same tape switch that is often supplied with the Surefire Scout series.
The ST07 Tape Switch fits: SureFire Weapon Lights with plug sockets, including Millennium Universal, Classic Universal, Scout Light fitted with socketed tailcap, X300 and X400 with XT tailcap assembly.
HAND-GUARD COMPATIBILITY: The LCSmk1G will mount to any M-Lok rail.
- Unique Patent-Pending design utilizes a slot that ensures a snug, perfect friction-fit for the tape switch. Once installed its not coming out unless you want it to.
- “Early Exit” feature allows the user to route the cable into the LCS and then exit the mount early if more cable slack is needed for your given setup.
- Precision CNC machined from Certified 6061-T6 billet aluminum for superior strength.
- Mil-Spec Type III hardcoat anodized finish for superior durability and wear resistance.
- Mil-Spec Manganese Phosphate finish applied to the customized and hardened screws for superior corrosion resistance. (MIL-STD-171)
- Proprietary Integrated Cable Channels (ICC) are integrated into both sides of the mount, giving the user the ability to control excess cable and making the mount ambidextrous and reversible. Channels can be used for other cable management as well (IR, et)
- Full-length aluminum base allows for optimum tape switch engagement. No “give” in the tape switch when depressed makes for easier and more positive light engagement. Shooter can fully use the entire length of the tape switch now.
- The LCS Series Locks up 100% to your weapon. Zero movement. Zero play. Virtually indestructible.
- Radiused/chamfered edges ensure comfort and ergonomic function.
- Fully ambidextrous and reversible. The LCSmk1G can be mounted in either direction, based on your preference/needs.
- Length: 3.62″
- Height: .435"
- Weight (7 oz)
- Width: .74″
- 100% MADE IN THE USA