The powerful and versatile SureFire X300 Ultra WeaponLight for handguns and long guns features a high-performance LED that generates 500 lumens of stunning white light focused by a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens to produce a tight beam with extended reach and significant surround light for peripheral vision. The virtually indestructible and highly efficient LED generates tactical-level light—more than enough to overwhelm an aggressor's dark-adapted vision—for 1.5 hours per set of batteries.
Activating the X300 Ultra is done via ambidextrous switching located at the rear of body, providing one-finger control — press the switch on either side for momentary-on activation, flip up or down for constant-on activation. Optional DG grip switches (for pistols) and a pressure activated XT07 tape switch (for long guns) permit the X300 Ultra to be activated without altering your grip on your weapon.
The X300 Ultra can be securely attached to a handgun or a long gun via its new and improved T-slot mounting system. Universal and Picatinny crossbar wedges are included for simple, foolproof installation. Its high-strength aerospace aluminum body—including the mounting system—is Mil-Spec hard anodized for superior toughness and it is O-ring sealed, making it weatherproof.
FITS: The new T-slot mounting system fits most railed handguns (and rail-equipped long guns)
- Virtually indestructible LED regulated to maximize output and runtime
- Tactical-level output with TIR lens for close- to longer-range applications
- Accepts optional pistol grip and long gun forend switches
- Weatherproof—O-ring and gasket sealed
- Construction—High-strength aerospace aluminum with Mil-Spec anodizing; impact-resistant polymer; coated tempered window
- Includes high-energy 123A batteries with 10-year shelf life
|Max Output -- White Light||500.0 lumens|
|Tactical Runtime**||1.5 hours|
|Bezel Diameter||1.125 inches|
|Weight w/Batteries||4.0 ounces|
*Runtime until output drops below 10% of maximum output