PHASE 5 Tactical HexOne™ Pistol Buffer Tube Complete Assembly
The HexOne™ Pistol Buffer Tube for the AR type pistols is precision CNC machined from USA certified 7075 T7 billet aluminum. These HexOne™ Pistol Buffer Tubes feature a new Hex design and include machined scallops that add style to this Heavy duty and extremely rugged upgraded component.
Perfect for 300 BLK or 5.56 NATO. The HexOne™ undergoes a rugged additional surface tumbling process that toughens the outer edges and surfaces yet leaves everything smooth and snag free. The HexOne Complete Buffer Tube Assembly (HexOne-C) partners a carbine spring, billet aluminum Hexagonal Pistol buffer tube, Mil-Spec end plate, Mil-Spec castle nut and Mil-spec carbine buffer.
Diameter: Edge to Edge OD: 1.4in. Flat to Flat OD: 1.25in.
Fits Mil-Spec and Billet lower receivers just like a standard Pistol Buffer Tube!
This model of the Hex Tube line (HexOne™) will not accept the Sig Brace, the HexOne™ was designed for individuals wanting to keep their pistols in the original form (no pads or Braces), simple, sleek and tough as hell!
- CNC-machined 7075 T7 certified US made billet aluminum Hexagonal Pistol buffer tube. Tube is designed to fit Mil-Spec carbine buffer and spring.
- Hard-anodized Mil-Spec type III black finish. Finish adds durability and visual appeal that ensures reliability against component wear.
- Machined lower slot offers maximum compatibility by accepting all Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounting accessories.
- Overall Length: 7 3/8 inches
- Buffer Tube Weight: 171.2g