PHASE 5 Tactical Hex-2 Pistol Buffer Tube Complete Assembly
This tube has been specifically designed to utilize the Sig Sauer™ SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. The Hex-2-C™ is a heavy duty USA certified 7075 T7 billet aluminum pistol buffer tube with the versatility to use the Phase 5 nitrile Foam Pad (included) or the SB15 Pistol Stabilizing brace (sold separately).
Working closely with Sig Sauer™ the Phase 5 Hex-2-C™ was a special project that involved a number of firearms instructors, law enforcement professionals and AR Pistol enthusiasts alike. While asking questions along the way and updating the design based on the recommendations given by all; the Hex-2-C™ has become the perfect component for any AR pistol build.
The Hex-2-C™ complete package includes a castle nut, end plate, Carbine Buffer, Phase 5 Enhanced Buffer Spring, foam pad and the new Phase 5 SB15 Accessory Plug (SB15-AP™). This billet aluminum Accessory Plug creates a great storage solution inside the Sig Sauer SB15 Pistol Stabilizing Brace. The Phase 5 SB15-AP™ allows you to store batteries, small extra parts, cleaning supplies and many other much needed items.
Length of pull (LOP) measurement with Sig Stabilizing Brace installed: Measured from the back of the lower receiver End Plate to the very end of the Sig Brace is 9 1/2 inches.
- CNC-machined 7075 T7 certified US made billet aluminum Hexagonal Pistol buffer tube. Tube is designed to fit Mil-Spec carbine buffer and spring.
- Hard-anodized Mil-Spec type III black finish. Finish adds durability and visual appeal that ensures reliability against component wear.
- Machined lower slot offers maximum compatibility by accepting all Mil-Spec end plates and sling mounting accessories.
- Overall Length: 7 3/8 inches
- Buffer Tube Weight: 171.2g