The EMAG (Export MAGazine) is a lightweight 30-round 5.56x45 NATO polymer magazine that features a number of aesthetic and functional changes from the original PMAG®. While EMAG remains 100% compatible with the AR15/M16 platform, its unique geometry is optimized for foreign-made weapons such as the HK 416, FN SCAR, British SA-80, Beretta ARX-160, IMI Tavor, and others.
To enhance compatibility with double and triple magazine pouches as well as aftermarket mag couplers, the EMAG features a slim, rib-less, anti-snag profile. Front-to-back and side-to-side dimensions have been adjusted to ensure compatibility with as many STANAG 4179 weapons as possible, including most non Colt-spec AR15 rifles.
EMAG features a pop-off Impact/Dust Cover to prevent dirt and debris intrustion and protect the feedlips from impact damage during storage. When not in use, the dust cover can be stored on the magazine floorplate.
For easier and more accurate identification of loaded round count via the large, single-side MagLevel window, the stainless steel magazine spring is now coated with milspec black oxide and the indicator coil painted with a high visibility orange color. Numerical indicators have been added to the body to identify 5, 15, and 25 loaded rounds.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact and crush resistant polymer construction
- Constant-curve internal geometry for smooth feeding
- Anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability
- Multi-use Impact/Dust Cover to protect feedlips from impact damage, keep dust and dirt out of the magazine during storage, and can be used as a tool for easy cartridge removal
- Black-oxide coated (MIL-DTL-13924D) USGI-spec stainless steel spring
- Transparent window on one side of the EMAG along with a painted indicator on the spring allows for easy determination of rounds remaining
- Textured gripping surface and flared floorplate for positive magazine handling and easy disassembly
Hi-Capacity Magazine Policy: No magazines with a capacity over 10 rounds to CA, NY, or MA. No magazines with a capacity over 12-rounds to Cook County Illinois. No magazines with a capacity over 15 rd. to NJ. No magazines with a capacity over 20 rd. to MD. Be sure to check local and state regulations before ordering.