Remington 870 Mag Extension:
The GG&G Remington 870 Mag Extension is easy to install as long as you have a working knowledge of how to break down your shotgun to perform maintenance procedures. These 870 Mag Tube Extensions attach easily without modification to the shotgun**.
Remington 870 Magazine Tube Extension Specifications:
- Perfect for Military, Law Enforcement and Home Defense use.
- Fits 12ga Remington 870, 1100 and 1187 shotguns only.
- The 2 shot tube adds two additional rounds without increasing overall length of the shotgun.
- The front of the GG&G Remington 870 two shot Mag Tube Extension does not protrude beyond the barrel of a standard 18.5" model.
- The three shot Mag Tube Extension adds three additional rounds and will protrude approximately 2 1/4" beyond the barrel of an 18.5" model. IMPORTANT: It's important that you realize that having your Mag Tube Extension protrude past the muzzle may cause carbon build-up, scoring or discoloring to the mag tube extension, especially if you are using a ported choke tube. GG&G does not warranty this type of finish damage to the extension.
- When installed properly, the solid steel ratchet base on the 870 mag tube extension nut, securely retains the barrel under recoil.
- The end cap of the magazine extension tube can be removed separately to facilitate cleaning and the use of a magazine plug.
- Package includes a new extended length magazine spring to insure proper function.
- Material: Unlike the competition, the magazine extension tube nut is CNC machined from wear resistant solid steel bar stock versus aluminum.
- Finish: The unique magazine tube extension nut is manganese phosphated in a non–reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Material: The magazine extension tube is machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Finish: Type III hard anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Two Shot Length: 6 1/4".
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Three Shot Length: 8 1/2"
- Weight: 6.1 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime--See bullet point 5 regarding an important warranty consideration.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!
**May require removal of factory magazine tube crimp on some models.