GG&G Remington 1100/1187 Slotted Charging Handle
Remington 1100/1187 Slotted Charging Handle:
- Hassle free installation. No modifications are needed to your shotgun.
- The Remington Slotted Charging Handle is much larger than the factory Remington 1100/1187 charging handle providing a more positive method of charging, especially in stress fire situations.
- Now you can personalize your Remington 1100 charging handle with the distinct looking slotted charging handle.
- Heavy knurling reduces the chance of your fingers or hand slipping off the charging handle during stress fire situations or when wearing gloves.
- Provides light weight, consistent reliable functioning.
- Rounded edges provide a snag free operation.
- All edges are deburred for the shooters safety.
- The Remington 1100/1187 Slotted Charging Handle does not rotate.
- Material: Manufactured from 4140 ordnance steel.
- Heat treated to Rockwell 45 C to sustain the punishment of professional use.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished non-reflective combat matte black per mil-spec.
- Weight: .6 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!