Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad
The small Mossberg factory button is tough to locate by feel during the high stress encountered in most tactical environments. To improve tactile recognition, GG&G developed an oversize tactical bolt release pad for the Mossberg 930 and 935 shotgun. This is an accessory that could very well save your life in a fire fight.
Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Specifications:
- The knurled pad is easy to locate by touch and manipulate, even with a gloved hand.
- Fits the Mossberg 930 and 935 12ga shotgun.
- Although not difficult to install, the Mossberg 930 Bolt Release Pad requires that you be familiar with the technical dis-assembly of the shotgun and be mechanically inclined. If not, the component should be installed by a competent gunsmith. Installation requires basic tools.
- All parts and instructions are included in the Tactical Bolt Release kit.
- We use a new factory Mossberg carrier latch, modified for the new tac pad.
- All edges have been rounded and de-burred for the shooters safety.
- Material: The GG&G Mossberg 930 Tactical Bolt Release Pad is manufactured from 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum.
- Size: 1 1/4" x 5/8".
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans.