IMPORTANT NOTE: Mossberg has increased the barrel diameter on some of the 930 model shotguns. Before you purchase this product, please measure your barrel's diameter or circumference at a place ½" in front of the forearm to determine what size sling attachment you will need. For reference, the large barrel diameter is .925" when measured with dial calipers and 3" in circumference when using a tape measure.
Mossberg 930 Looped Front Sling Attachment:
The Mossberg 930 Looped Front Sling Attachment is designed, manufactured and tested to accommodate HK Style Snap Hooks or Mash Hooks in combination with the GG&G Mossberg 930 Looped Rear Sling Attachment in a conventional dual point sling setup.
Mossberg 930 Front Looped Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Easy, no tools required installation
- Ambidextrous design for right or left handed shooters.
- Accommodates slings with MASH or HK style hooks.
- Manufactured with a stainless steel ball bearing detent to secure the unit behind the end cap of the magazine tube.
- The 930 Looped Front Sling Attachment has smooth and rounded edges for shooter's safety.
- Material: Precision machined from tough A-36 steel. Not Stamped Sheet Metal.
- Finish: Manganese phosphate finished in non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: Less than 1oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!