MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail
A small/short (2 1/4") MIL-STD-1913 Accessory Rail is handy for mounting flashlights or other accessories to a tactical forearm or other rail system found on today's firearms. The GG&G MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail is an excellent choice if you need a short accessory rail with a 1/2" height. Check out the specifications below for additional features.
MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) Accessory Rail Specifications:
- Quick and easy to install.
- Provides a solid and secure mounting platform for flashlights, lasers or other small accessories.
- Manufactured to MIL-STD-1913 specifications and will accept accessories with a Weaver or MIL-STD 1913 interface.
- Manufactured with a counter sunk locking cross bolt that helps eliminate the possibility of snags.
- The steel clamping side bar is also recessed into the body of the accessory rail to provide a smooth overall appearance, and solid clamping engagement, even on undersized or worn dovetails.
- Provides ½" of elevation to existing mounting dovetail rail.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooters safety.
- The body of the MIL-STD-1913 Accessory Rail is manufactured from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective combat finish per Mil-Spec.
- Accessory rail measures 2 1/4" long (5 cross slots).
- Weight: 2.1 oz
- Lifetime warranty.
- Made In America.