Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms:
Although the GG&G Flip Up Front Sight For Tactical Forearms was specifically designed to provide the correct sight height when mounted on a tactical forearm, this sight can also be installed on gas blocks that are at the same height as the upper receiver. It is manually operated versus spring-actuated and provides a smaller overall profile. Because of fewer sub-components, we can offer a better price to our customers.
- Easy installation to common dovetails or MIL-STD-1913 dovetails.
- The Flip Up Front Sight For Forearms locks securely in the upright and down positions to aid in preventing the accidental raising or lowering of the sight during tactical operations. After manually deploying the sight, the detent button must be pushed to release the mechanism to lower the sight.
- Solid squeeze rail attachment mechanism.
- The sight is compatible with all four models of the GG&G manufactured rear backup iron sights.
- The sight comes with a standard A2 front sight post and is adjustable for elevation. This AR -15 front sight is compatible with A1, A2 and most Tritium front posts.
- Manufactured from tough 6061-T6 billet aluminum and Type III hard coat anodized non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- All edges are smoothed and rounded for the shooter's safety.
- Weight: 1.25 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.