Flip To Side Magnifier Mount:
The GG&G Flip To Side Magnifier Mount allows the shooter to go from long range target engagement to CQB engagement distances with just a simple flip to the side motion. The base of the magnifier mount only takes up 1 3/4" of rail surface.
Manufactured to take the rigors of combat environments.
Flip To Side Magnifier Mount Specifications:
- The overall design provides smooth integrated appearance.
- Allows the user to go from short and long distance shooting with an easy flip of the mount.
- Easily installs on MIL-STD-1913 dovetail rails with solid squeeze rail engagement.
- Fits most magnifiers with 30mm tubes.
- Compatible with most red-dot sights with integral mounts and standalone mounts at the proper height
- Manufactured to "absolute" co-witness height when used on a AR-15/ M4 flat top upper receiver.
- Will clear with most backup iron sights.
- Flips magnifier 90 degrees to primary optic center.
- Attachment screw is countersunk into the sidebar for snag free operation.
- Magnifier attaches with six ring cap screws for a “No Worry” rugged design.
- Hardened steel pivot and lock pin assures a long service life
- All edges are deburred and rounded for the shooter’s comfort & safety.
- Material: Precision machined from aircraft grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Finish: Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 5 oz.
- Lifetime Warranty.
- Made in the USA.