Benelli M4 Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment
One of the hottest shotguns in tactical circles is the Benelli M4. However, many tactical shotgun shooters want a single point sling attachment located at the rear of the receiver. Not only did they want that requirement, but "Make It Quick Detach" is what we heard. That's why we designed, developed and tested our Benelli M4 Quick Detach Sling Attachment. It comes with GG&G Heavy Duty Quick detach Sling Angular Swivel. Setting up the Benelli M4 QD sling attachment's single point/receiver end plate in this manner makes it easier to "cut the pie" at doorways and corners without telegraphing your position.
Benelli M4 Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment Specifications:
- Rugged and compact.
- Can be installed in about 30 minutes.
- Designed, tested and manufactured for professional use.
- The Benelli M4 QD Rear Sling Attachment can be used with a two-point sling set up or as a single point sling attachment.
- With just a push of the QD button, unsling your Benelli M4 shotgun for tactical flexibility.
- QD Angular Sling Swivel accommodates HK Style Quick Clips or Mash Hooks.
- The Benelli M4 Quick Detach Rear Sling Attachment includes the Limited Rotation Sling Swivel feature to help eliminate sling wrap up.
- All edges have been dehorned for shooters safety.
- Material: Manufactured from tough AS-35 Geneva steel.
- Finish: Bead blasted and manganese phosphated in non-reflective matte black finish per mil-spec.
- Weight: 2 oz. with the HD QD Sling Swivel installed.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made in America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!