GG&G Accucam Trijicon MRO Quick Detach Mount
GG&G Quick Detach Trijicon MRO Mount Specifications:
- Manufactured by GG&G.
- Easily installed.
- Ergonomic design.
- The GG&G Accu-Force QD Locking Lever System provides you with a solid method to quickly install or remove the Trijicon MRO from the weapon. The scope can quickly be installed on a dovetail rail in seconds by rotating the Accu-Force Lever to the locked position. It can then be quickly removed by rotating the Accu-Force Cam Lever to the unlocked position.
- The ergonomic finger loop of the lever is easily operated, even with a gloved hand, and the round design is virtually snag- proof.
- The patented Accu-Force QD design allows you to adjust the tension to accommodate out of spec or worn dovetails.
- Not recommended for .50 BMG or lightweight machine guns.
- The Trijicon MRO scope easily installs onto the MRO Mount with four 4-48x5/16 screws. The installation wrench is included.
- Designed to mount directly to the AR-15/M16 upper receiver’s dovetail. This location places the red dot just above the front sight post.
- The Trijicon MRO Mount is low enough to allow "Absolute True Co-Witnessing" with back up iron sights like the GG&G A2 BUIS and MAD BUIS.
- All edges of the Trijicon MRO mount and QD mechanism have been softened and rounded for the shooters comfort and safety.
- Material 1: The scope mount is precision machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum.
- Material 2: The Accu-Force Quick Detach mechanism is manufactured from heat treated 4130 steel.
- Finish: Aluminum Body is Type III hard coat anodized in a non-reflective matte black finish per Mil-Spec.
- Finish: Steel parts are manganese phosphated a non-reflective matte black per Mil-Spec.
- Weight: 2.9 oz.
- Warranty: Lifetime.
- Made In America By Men And Women Proud To Be Americans!