The same great GripStop for your Picatinny Rails
Invented for Marines and refined by combat use, the GripStop acts as an all-in-one hand stop, vertical grip, and barrier stop. The curved serrated side offers a solid support for pulling your AR to your shoulder, while the flat side acts as a handstop and place to brace the gun against a wall, rock, or window frame.
- Mounts to all Milspec 1913 Picatinny Rails
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Milspec Type III anodized finish
- Length: 2.110"
- Width: 1.100"
- Height: 1.950"
- Product Weight: 1.9oz
1) Slide grip stop onto rail to desired position.
2) Attach steel clamp and align screw though clamp, rail and grip stop body.