American Defense Mfg. AD-BP Bipod Mount
The AD-BP Bipod Mount enables you to attach a Harris bipod to your railed forearm. It is precision machined from 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat T3 Mil-Spec anodize. It features the patent pending Auto Lock™ Lever system to accommodate both in spec and out of spec rail systems. Features The AD-BP bipod mount features The Auto Lock™ Lever System which has the following advantages:
- Does not require proprietary tools for adjustment.
- Can be adjusted with your finger or a flat blade screwdriver.
- Lever can be configured to lock to the front or the rear.
- Superior clamping surface to insure maximum rail engagement.
Materials & Construction
The AD-BP bipod mount is precision CNC machined from a block of 6061 T6 aluminum and finished in hard coat type 3 Mil-Spec anodize for a rock hard lasting finish.
- Precision machined from 6061 T6 Aluminum.
- Hard coat anodized for a lifetime of performance.
- Fully adjustable to fit both in spec and out of spec rail systems.
- American Defense MFG, LLC. products feature a lifetime warranty.
- Features The Auto Lock™ Lever system with Tactical Lever for easier removal.
- Made with pride in the U.S.A.
The AD-BP bipod mount has the following specifications:
- Weight: 2.70 ounces