Aimpoint Micro H-1 Red Dot Sight, 4moa Dot, w/o Mount
Aimpoint Micro H-1 4MOA Sight w/o Mount (base screws not included) Micro H-1 - Designed with the hunter in mind, these sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to bear the Aimpoint name. Small enough to be used anywhere that you cold put iron sights, these sights can be used on any type of firearm or archery equipment. A lightweight rifle with an H1 Micro mounted on it remains a lightweight rifle! A hunting revolver with an H1 Micro installed remains as easy to carry as with iron sights and is much quicker to aim. On a bow, the parallax-free H1 Micro eliminates the need for a peep, allowing you to shoot accurately in lower light.
Unique features for Micro H-1, NOW WITH SAME MIL-SPEC COATING AS T-1
- Its weight – 84 g without mount Ideal for rifles, shotguns, handguns or archery equipment. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery.
- Available in 4 MOA (minutes of angle).
- Submersible to 15 feet (5 meters).
- 1X (non-magnifying) parallax free optic.
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil.
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation. Top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required.
- 13 settings for use in daylight and lowlight conditions.
- Color Black
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights:
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
- Increased aiming confidence
|Article number||11910 (Micro H-1 4MOA)|
|Technology||ACET (Advanced Circuit Efficiency Technology)|
|Working principle||Reflex collimator sight - red dot sight|
|Lightsource||LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe|
|Lightsource wavelength||650 nm red light|
|Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)*||4 or 2|
|Parallax||Absence of parallax -
No centering required
|Night vision compatibility||No|
|Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens||Yes|
|Magnification||No magnification (1X)|
|Battery||One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032|
|Battery life in hours **||50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)|
|Dot intensity adjustment||Manual rotary switch|
|Daylight (DL) settings||1 Off & 12 DL|
|Material housing||High strength aluminum|
|Surface finish||Anodized, semi-matte|
|Adjustment 1 click||13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)|
|Mounting methods||Integrated Picatinny/Weaver|
|Temperature range||-30° - +60°C, (-20° - +140°F)|
|Water resistance - submersible to||Fully waterproof|
|Radioactive components used||None|
|Width/height sight only||41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)|
|Width/height including mount||62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”)|
|Weight sight only||84g, (3.0oz)|
|Weight sight with integrated mount||105g, (3.7oz)|
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.