The Aimpoint® Micro H-1 was designed with the hunter in mind. These sights are the lightest red dot sights tough enough to carry the Aimpoint name.
These sights come equipped with Aimpoint's Lever Release Picatinny (LRP) Mount, and a 39mm spacer that provides absolute co-witness with backup iron sights on AR15 and M4 Carbine style rifles. The rail pressure on the LRP is fully adjustable, and the mount allows return-to-zero replacement if the sight is removed and replaced in the same position on the same rifle. The 39mm spacer can be removed in order to lower the optical axis of the sight for use on shotguns or submachineguns.
Unique features - Aimpoint Micro H-1 AR15 Ready
- Immediately ready for use on AR-15 and M4 Carbine style rifles
- Equipped with Aimpoint's Lever Release Picatinny (LRP) Mount, and a 39mm spacer, providing absolute co-witness with backup iron sights
- Lightweight – 3.7 oz. with standard mount - 6.6 oz. with AR15 Ready configuration
- Integral Weaver-style base allows easy attachment
- ACET technology allows 50,000 hours of operation on one battery
- Available in 2 dot sizes (2 and 4 MOA), this product is the 2 MOA model.
- Fully waterproof
- Patent pending mount is keyed to the sight body to absorb recoil
- Precision adjustment for windage and elevation: top of protective caps fits into holes on adjustment screws – no other tool required
- 12 settings for use in daylight and low light conditions
Standard features of all Aimpoint® sights
• Unlimited field of view
• Unlimited eye relief
• Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
• Extremely rugged, durable construction
• No hazardous materials
• No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
• Increased aiming confidence and hit probability
• Reduced training time and ammunition consumption
• Battery life measured in years